Newbie requires Help with the Width of Sidebars and Central Area

Community Forums Forums Design Tips and Tricks Newbie requires Help with the Width of Sidebars and Central Area

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  aunsyed 1 year, 3 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

aunsyed
    Participant

Hello Everyone,

I’m new to wordpress and genesis framework without any technical knowledge of CSS or PhP, I am trying to launch my first blog and having following issues :

1: I am using a genesis responsive child theme having two sidebars (right and Left) .. I want to increase the width of my secondary side bar as that is very small, how to make it same size as my primary sidebar or a bit less??

2: The main content area of the website (where i post my article) after having two sidebars become small .. how to increase the width of that as well … I have empty spaces on both side of page, for example like in this page the content is in the center and we have empty space on both side (Gray Color) .. I want this empty space become narrow …

I would really appreciate everyone’s guidance in this regard in a layman style so that a non-it background guy like me could benefit the information.

Thanks and Reagrds,

Syed

AC
    Blocked

Please post the URL of your site so we can take a look. Thank you.

aunsyed
    Participant

Dear Anitac

thanks for your response … I think i was not able to explain my desired changes in text form .. so I tried to explain it in a picture i.e. screenshot of my website .. kindly see the uploaded image on the mentioned link.

Screen Shot of My Website: http://tinypic.com/r/1j5bpw/5

thanks for your time and anticipation. waiting eagerly for your kind response.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.