News Pro Theme Ads Integration

Community Forums Forums General Discussion News Pro Theme Ads Integration

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Anita 7 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

learn2earn

Hello,

I haven’t purchased News Pro theme but thinking to. But before making an official purchase, I want to theme location where responsive ads can be integrated!

Is 728×90 header ad code possible?

336×280 on below the title possible? Directly or via any plugin required?

300×250 ad code on sidebar possible?

Any further customization

Anita
    Participant

Where do you want the 728×90 ad? For the 336×280, do you mean below the title of the page or the post? Yes you can put a 300×250 ad in the sidebar.

Let me help you customize your theme, responsive header, Buddypress, Agentpress or technical issue!
    Visit me here: Cre8tiveDiva.com | Tweet Me! | Plus Me!
    When asking for help, please provide a link or screen shot showing your problem!

learn2earn

Looks like the good days with StudioPress themes are now gone! No support at all. Many of the threads in this forums are unresolved hence pulling off my thought on buying a new StudioPress theme.

Any Alternatives guys?

Anita
    Participant

This isn’t support. This is the community forum. If you want support you need to submit a ticket. It also states here that a response on the forum is not guaranteed. Now back to your question, I did reply. Are you going to provide a response?

Let me help you customize your theme, responsive header, Buddypress, Agentpress or technical issue!
    Visit me here: Cre8tiveDiva.com | Tweet Me! | Plus Me!
    When asking for help, please provide a link or screen shot showing your problem!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.