News Pro theme showing entire category archive at bottom of every single post

Community Forums Forums General Discussion News Pro theme showing entire category archive at bottom of every single post

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  AC 11 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

noah
    Participant

At the bottom of an opened post, and before the comments, my site is now displaying all the posts of that category. You can see the problem here:

http://www.leaseholdknowledge.com/second-christmas-misery-squirrels-roof-leasehold-owners

Readers have to scroll through 60-plus featured posts before getting to the comments that address the post.

When I reload the old News theme, the category does not show: there is just the post and the comments, which is what I want.

I am using a Genesis Featured Posts widget. I cannot see what setting I need to change.

AC
    Blocked

Look in your widgets to see if you have an After Post or After Content widget area. Open and make sure nothing is in there.

noah
    Participant

Ah … that was embarrassing. The “after entry” widget area had my entire archive. (I can only say, I didn’t put it there – it must have jumped in during the theme upgrade, along with many other odd things the widgets have been doing).

Thanks a lot.

AC
    Blocked

When you switch themes, if the theme you select doesn’t have a particular widget area, it will automatically throw it in somewhere.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.