News Pro/Footer Sidebar Formatting

Community Forums Forums General Discussion News Pro/Footer Sidebar Formatting

This topic is: resolved

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Tony @ AlphaBlossom 7 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Kent
    Participant

Hi all,

I’m struggling with my site, built on News Pro, specifically on pages such as this one: http://kiersdev.com/bws/our-dealers/dealers-canada/

I’d like the entire sidebar to be the same color as the widget area, however when I adjust the color of what I believe to be the sidebar class, my sidebar sticks out below the footer at the bottom of the page. I’ve played around with the margin-bottom and padding settings to no avail. I don’t understand why it’s sticking out outside of the ‘site container’ div.

Any thoughts?

Dad. Biker. Designer. | kentfackenthall.com | Circle me on Google+, and say hi so I can add you to my WordPress circle!

http://kiersdev.com/bws/our-dealers/dealers-canada/

Tony @ AlphaBlossom
    Participant

Hi,

It’s not showing the way you described now, but I’m assuming you mean when you add a large bottom margin to offset the large negative margin.

If so, you can add “overflow: hidden;” to .site-inner and it will hide the additional color extending past the bottom of the inner div.

Hope I understood your example correctly.

Thanks,
    Tony

Kent
    Participant

Tony,

Fantastic. That worked like a charm. I think it wasn’t showing because I was in mucking around with it.

-Kent

Dad. Biker. Designer. | kentfackenthall.com | Circle me on Google+, and say hi so I can add you to my WordPress circle!

Tony @ AlphaBlossom
    Participant

Hey Kent,

Glad I could help!

have a great one…

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘News Pro/Footer Sidebar Formatting’ is closed to new replies.