News site, in progress, feedback?

Community Forums Forums Showcase and Feedback News site, in progress, feedback?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  ameliafranz 1 year, 2 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

ameliafranz
    Participant

Hi Everyone,

This is a site I’m developing for a Tanzanian nonprofit. It isn’t finished yet, so I’m not necessarily asking for overall feedback yet. I know the logo is a problem, but we are working on getting a new logo for them, and some of the sections are not completely filled-in.

At this point, I’m mainly interested in feedback on the slider. Do you think it works–visually, emotionally? Do you think the colors are effective? Do you think it works as a unit (the three slides taken as a whole)? Do you have any suggestions for improving the slider, or is it okay? (I know there is a typo on one of the slides, and it will be fixed.)

Thanks so much for any feedback on the slider!

Here’s the url:  demodemo.franzworks.com

–Amelia

http://demodemo.franzworks.com

vividvilla
    Participant

Looks like the Youtube Video is not responsive follow this tutorial - http://www.studiopress.com/forums/topic/tip-how-to-make-youtube-videos-responsive

The Yellow color used on Buttons doen’t loog good try this color #febf00 keeping the menu color slight gray #444444

Vivek R – @vividvilla
    Genesis Child Theme Designer and Blogger at WPStuffs.
    For affordable Genesis Child Theme design and Customization Contact me here

• This reply was modified 1 year, 2 months ago by  vividvilla.
    • This reply was modified 1 year, 2 months ago by  vividvilla.

ameliafranz
    Participant

Thanks so much for alerting me to the video issue, Vivek. I will work on this. I’ll also try out your color suggestions! Thanks so much.

–Amelia

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.