News Theme and W3 Total Cache

Community Forums Forums Design Tips and Tricks News Theme and W3 Total Cache

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  buddy_boy8403 1 year, 6 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

buddy_boy8403
    Participant

I want to install W3 total cache to help speed up my news theme; however, when I preview the cache (I haven’t deployed it yet), it doesn’t show the post content related to the Genesis Tabs.  Has anyone else ran into this, or does anyone know how to fix it so that the Genesis Tabs plugin works with W3 Total Cache?

anitac
    Participant

I can’t answer that but Nick (moderator) and I had an online discussion about W3 Total Cache and Quick Cache here. Quick Cache has been working well for me if you want to try it out. http://www.studiopress.com/forums/topic/quick-cache-versus-w3-total-cache/.

Let me help you customize your theme, responsive header, Buddypress, Agentpress or technical issue!
    Visit me here: Cre8tiveDiva.com | Tweet Me! | Plus Me!
    When asking for help, please provide a link or screen shot showing your problem!

buddy_boy8403
    Participant

Hi Anitac – I plan for this blog to become pretty large over time (thousands if not 10′s of thousands of posts).  I like the extra features of W3TC – especially for scalability.  I will wait for Nick The Geek to see if he knows why W3TC may not play well with the Genesis Tabs plugin.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.