News Theme – Resize Header Image

Community Forums Forums Design Tips and Tricks News Theme – Resize Header Image

This topic is: not resolved

Tagged: 

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  AC 1 year, 11 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

esl2424
    Participant

I hope someone can help me, this is driving me NUTS!  I’m using the News theme and the default header is 960 x 110.  I had previously changed it in editor to 960 x 210 and had no problem inserting header images of that size.  The site has had a 960 x 210 header for a long time.  If I recall correctly, when I last uploaded a header, it takes you to a page where you can “Crop and Publish” but it also gave you an option to publish uncropped, which is what I need.  Now, I’m trying to upload a new header 960 x 210 and it is only giving me a “Crop and Publish” option.  It will not let me publish the header at it’s full size.  I checked the editor and the following code is still intact:

#header {
    background-color: #fff;
    border-left: 1px solid #d5d5d5;
    border-right: 1px solid #d5d5d5;
    border-top: 1px solid #d5d5d5;
    min-height: 210px;
    margin: 0 auto;
    overflow: hidden;
    width: 960px;
    }

AC
    Blocked

Can I get a link to your site. The function that calls the size and cropping is in your Functions.php file. Open that up and you should see the default settings. Change those to what you need. Then change the #header size plus look for the header image size and change in both places.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.