No category navigation in Executive theme?

Community Forums Forums General Discussion No category navigation in Executive theme?

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  David Chu 1 year, 7 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

stefaanoyen
    Participant

Hi there,

On this page: http://www.streamlean.be/blog/ there should be a numeric navigation at the bottom of the page (to see previous/next blog articles), as defined under my Genesis theme settings. It’s not there, however… I looked everywhere for a reason, but found none. Any ideas why there’s no navigation there?

Thanks!

Stefaan

David Chu
    Participant

Hi,

It looks like that might be a Category page, is that right?  If so, maybe you only have 7 Posts in that Category, but your theme is set to have more.

If that’s true, here’s an idea… you can make a new Page called Blog, and then change its template in the dropdown to Blog, and save.  Then in the Genesis Settings, under Blog Page Template you can say to have fewer than 7 Post showing.  Then just put your new Blog page into the menu instead of the Category.

That’s my best suggestion without being inside your theme.  I hope that helps,

Dave

Dave Chu · Custom WordPress Developer – likes collaborating with Designers

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.