No line brake in comment paragraphs

Community Forums Forums Design Tips and Tricks No line brake in comment paragraphs

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  nutsandbolts 11 months, 4 weeks ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

lvvvvvl
    Participant

Hey,

I recently turned off my disqus commenting system as I suffered a traffic spike and it was consuming too many resources during this time.

I quite like the default genesis comment design after a few tweaks but for some reason the line brakes arent appearing, all that appears is a large unbroken paragraph.

Im aware that you can use html to brake lines in the comments, but is there any way to make it easier for my readers to automatically format their line brakes too appear after the comment is posted without using html? Or is it a fault of my theme (perhaps a remnant error from disqus) that is not formating the comments properly?

Thank you

http://lonerwolf.com

nutsandbolts
    Keymaster

Find this in your stylesheet:

.comment-content p,
    .comment-header p.comment-meta {
    	margin: 0;
    }

That margin is affecting the spacing between paragraphs in comments. If you change the margin to 15px or so, it should spread out the paragraphs a little better. Hope that helps!

Andrea Whitmer, Owner, Nuts and Bolts Media
    I provide dev and training services for web designers • Find me on Twitter and Google+

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.