No widget for a display box after post [modern portfolio]

Community Forums Forums Design Tips and Tricks No widget for a display box after post [modern portfolio]

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  hannahransom 6 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

hannahransom

I have found this theme really weird, so far. I like it, but getting the things that it shows in the child theme preview isn’t simple!

What I am trying to get is a box after my post that I can add a little blurb about my services. From the theme set-up it says:

Special Widget areas Included in the Beautiful Pro Theme

The Modern Portfolio Pro theme includes the following special widget area(s) designed to display additional content on your site:

After Entry Widget Area – Displays after the content on single posts

But I am confused because it’s not available in my widget area, and this also says beautiful pro, so I was wondering if they just put it in the wrong set-up. To check, I went to the modern portfolio demo and there it was, 2 after post pieces: about box and “after entry widget area”.

Is there a simple way to get this? I am assuming no and I have to modify the functions somewhere?

http://holistichormonalhealth.com

theKatrinaM
    Participant

I’m assuming it’s located in the widgets area, so that you can place a text widget. So it can show at the bottom of the post right about the author box if activated.

“People are only supposed to believe the legends not understand them.” Norman Collins
    Design | Blog

genwrock

Simple drap a text widget and keep it blank. Then this text will be removed from single post page

Working as a freelancer & helping the people on forum | Chinmoy @ PWD | Please Follow Me on Twitter If I’ve helped.

hannahransom

I must not have explained correctly.

I want the widget, but it’s not there. There is no after text widget area in my widgets.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.