Note for Studiopress: get error msg each time I post

Community Forums Forums Forum Bugs and Suggestions Note for Studiopress: get error msg each time I post

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Gary Jones 1 year, 8 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

docmas
    Participant

FYI, to Studiopress support, each time I post to these forums, over past few months, I get following error message:

Not Found, Error 404

No worries, you didn’t break the internet… but the page you are looking for no longer exists. Head back to our homepage or search the list below:

My posts, DO post, but something is up, that I keep getting forwarded to an error page after clicking on “post”.  Thought you might like to know.  Using a Macbook Air and 10.8.  Feel free to contact me if you want more info and this just happens to me.

Adam Sheck

Gary Jones

Does it matter if you choose the Notify option?

What 404 page is it trying to send you to?

(I have something almost similar – I get redirected to wp-admin with no apparent permssions to do so.)

Changes in Genesis 2.1 – the ultimate guide to every single change in Genesis Framework 2.1, 2.1.1 and 2.1.2 (all 90 of them!) | @GaryJ

docmas
    Participant

Don’t have the 404 url, but it states at the top what I pasted on my first post and then has links to all the other areas.  I always choose notify by email, so have never tested that.   Just a little disconcerting.

Adam

docmas
    Participant

here’s url i just got with same 404 for posting the above:

http://www.studiopress.com/forums/forums/topic/note-for-studiopress-get-error-msg-each-time-i-post/#post-11692

but think that’s just this page, not sure.

Gary Jones

The URL you posted has got an extra /forums/ in it, hence the breakage. That looks like a configuration setting, or a bug in bbPress.

Changes in Genesis 2.1 – the ultimate guide to every single change in Genesis Framework 2.1, 2.1.1 and 2.1.2 (all 90 of them!) | @GaryJ

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.