Number of posts to show on Home Page

Community Forums Forums General Discussion Number of posts to show on Home Page

This topic is: resolved

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  CarlC 9 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

CarlC

I am using the Church By StudioPress Version 4.0 and am having a problem changing the number of posts to show in the Church theme options menu. Every time I change them to another number in any column and hit the save button they revert back to 4. Have tried doing just one at a time and all 3 at once but they still go back to 4. Is this a problem with the theme or do I need to do something I’m not realizing?
    Anyone else had this problem, I’ve searched the forum and FAQ’s and have not seen anything to do with this theme. Even checked the WordPress forum and didn’t find anything.

Any help appreciated
    Carl

http://www.PapasCoinShop.com

Dorian Speed
    Participant

Are you talking about changing the number of featured posts displayed in that widgeted area?

Are you using the Genesis Featured Posts widget, or did you install the Genesis Featured Widget Amplified plugin?

Bringing websites Up to Speed
    Firebug will light the way to understanding the secrets of the Internet!

CarlC

Its the 3 featured post areas in the Church theme options menu.

This is not in the widget area they are working fine. I didn’t install any extra widgets I purchased the site complete except for some other plugins I installed.

I don’t see anywhere in admin that the word Genesis appears.

Dorian Speed
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Dorian Speed
    Participant

CarlC

CarlC

I found a solution to my problem. I went into the sql database (after making a backup) and changed the values there in Database Papascoi_coin Table wp_options. It took a lot of hours to find but it makes it display the way a wanted it to.

Thanks for everyone’s help
    Carl
    PapasCoinShop.com

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.