Outreach Header

Community Forums Forums Design Tips and Tricks Outreach Header

This topic is: not resolved

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  aself 1 year, 8 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

aself
    Participant

I’ve had trouble replacing the header as called for in the instructions for this theme.  I have an image with a transparent background but now the entire header background is gray.  It also doesn’t look right for the responsive part.  I have looked through the forum but haven’t been able to fix it on my own. My site is at http://somabible.org/SomaReD/.

Thanks in advance!

braddalton
    Participant

You could try the Genesis Simple Headers plugin and revert back to the default before using the plugin.

aself
    Participant

Thank you. The Genesis Simple Headers plugin didn’t change the header at all so I’m probably missing something there.

I also tried your advice in a different thread and manually uploaded my image and set the url in the CSS file.  However, the original header.png is still being used and mine has a strikethrough.  I have screenshots of each but don’t see how to upload them in this forum.

I appreciate your help!

hollyfinn
    Participant

I am having the same problem as well. I tried your suggestion and I have a grey bar on the top right.  It looks like you fixed your website aself. Can you give me some pointers?

braddalton
    Participant

Post a link to your sites please and i will inspect them using Firebug.

hollyfinn
    Participant

aself
    Participant

hollyfinn,

I “kind of” fixed it :)

Here’s a link to another thread with the history, http://www.studiopress.com/forums/topic/how-to-add-a-logo-to-outreach-theme-header-left/#post-24374.

Hope it works for you!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.