Outreach Questions

Community Forums Forums General Discussion Outreach Questions

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Jen Baumann 1 year, 8 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

dcrowthe
    Participant

Two Outreach Theme questions:

I am updating a site from the Allure theme from a couple of years ago and have decided to use the Outreach theme.  I am having a couple of issues that I need help resolving.  The URL to the site is currently: http://65.18.196.198/~cactusbu/

1.  The slider for some reason has added white space on the right hand side to put the navigation arrows.  How do I move the arrows on to the images like the demo and not have the white space showing?

2.  The site looks fine when the screen is maximized, but when I shrink the size of my browser window (or change the resolution to a lower quality), the formatting of the theme changes and introduces a light colored bar just under the header image above the main menu where the header widgets get moved.  How do I eliminate this adjustment?  This light colored bar does not appear when resizing the outreach demo theme.

Thanks in advance!

Jen Baumann
    Keymaster

It looks like your images are 920×400 which are the default size for the slider. If you’ve adjusted the slider settings per the How To for Outreach, then you need to Regenerate your Thumbnails.

For the header issue, add the following to your style.css for #header;

[css]background-color: #090909 !important;[/css]

If you need technical support for your theme please file a ticket.

The forums are community based. Staff only monitors the forum for issues relating to the forum itself and to redirect users to where they need to go.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.