Outreach Responsiveness and How To fix It.

Community Forums Forums General Discussion Outreach Responsiveness and How To fix It.

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  AC 1 year, 8 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

yellowdog
    Participant

I am pretty new to genesis and to coding as well,

i have made a site today, managed to get the header centered, used the default size of 1060 x 120, added the responsive header plugin from Nick The Geek and resized the headers and uploaded.

When i test on my iphone and the responsive genesis tester than the spacings are all over the show! On the ipad landscape it looks Ok, but in portrait its nots good and any smaller platforms gradually get worse.

Has anybody managed to use a full size header that remains responsive?

I have not looked at the code in the css for the responsiveness purely because i am clueless!

Does anybody have a responsive magic wand to wave?

Thx in advance.

http://www.mdfa.co.uk/

yellowdog
    Participant

Any takers on this one…still struggling.

AC
    Blocked

First, for your slider, change this setting from 1060px to 1040px. This will remove the added white space around the slider.

[css].wrap {
    margin: 0 auto;
    width: 1060px;
    }[/css]

The reason why your header will not respond “any further” is because it’s try to squeeze your header and your content below it, into the same mobile visual space. If you would like for me to take a look at your site and its mobility, I am available for freelance work, just send me an email on my website.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.