Outreach Slider and Picture Problem

Community Forums Forums Design Tips and Tricks Outreach Slider and Picture Problem

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  braddalton 7 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

msolomonolp

I can’t seem to get the photos on the slider to all render the same length/size. I am putting them into pages and then trying to get them to render on the slider. If you look here, you will see that I have wound up with ALL photos NOT going across the full length and ONLY one longer than the others. One is actually higher than the others even though ALL of the photos are same height. Help please? URL is below. Thanks!

http://www.aftercareplatinum.com/

AC
    Blocked

The slider images in Outreach are 1140px wide by 460px tall and your images are only 849px × 400px. Your images need to be larger.

braddalton
    Participant

Which slider?

You should always crop them to exactly the same dimensions before uploading.

msolomonolp

Thanks Anitac and brad: I made the one with the gavel on the slider EXACTLY 1140 x 460 and set the slider to 1040 x 460 but it is still NOT going all the way across the slider :( Any ideas? I heard somewhere that these things cache or something?

braddalton
    Participant

These values do not match

EXACTLY 1140 x 460 and set the slider to 1040 x 460 but

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.