Outreach slider

Community Forums Forums General Discussion Outreach slider

This topic is: not resolved

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  AC 1 year, 10 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

quantum115
    Participant

I downloaded Outreach in part because it looked like it had a built in slider in place on the home page.  When O brought up the home page there is no slider and nothing in the left control sidebar.  Where does one find the slider?  Looked at the Genesis slider plugins but they seem to be for a different purpose than a general photo home page slider.

Chris Cree
    Participant

Did you go to the Outreach How To where it explains how to setup the slider? The demo is using the Genesis Responsive Slider and is set to pull the featured images from the last three posts in a “Featured” category.

quantum115
    Participant

Chris:

I did look at the Genesis Responsive Slider, but did not download it because it used images from Pages and Posts instead of directly into the slider from my computer.  That’s a pain since I then have to change out the photo on a page in order to change it out on the slider.  Are there other sliders that will work in Outreach?  If so, which is the easiest and most robust for a non-programmer?  Thanks for the help.

AC
    Blocked

A nice, simple rotator that I use is WP-Cycle. You can have images cycle through with or without a link leading somewhere – http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/wp-cycle/.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.