Outreach template not staying centered

Community Forums Forums General Discussion Outreach template not staying centered

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Tony @ AlphaBlossom 11 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

htown
    Participant

I have created a small site using this template and I see now that when I change the width of the browser the content area touches the right side of the browser long before the left side does. This should not be. There is css for this content container set to self center using auto margins.
    margin:0 auto;

http://splitlightdesigns.com/pool/

Can’t seem to figure out why this is happening.

Many thanks,
    Houston

• This topic was modified 12 months ago by  htown.
    • This topic was modified 12 months ago by  htown.

David Chu
    Participant

Hi,
    You have a huge amount of padding on #content. So much so that it’s outstripping #content-sidebar-wrap by a mile, thus the imbalance. You have a lot of CSS re-shuffling to do to make that work – no 2-liner fix here. You’ll see that when you adjust one thing, another will be off, and so on. I’m thinking you’ll probably need to adjust the whole 1060 width to accommodate that bigness.

Good luck, Happy tweaking,
    Dave

Dave Chu · Custom WordPress Developer – likes collaborating with Designers

Tony @ AlphaBlossom
    Participant

Have you double checked your Royal Slider settings to make sure they’re set for responsive.

Not sure if this will help, but you might also try changing your .wrap from “width: 1060px;” to “max-width: 1060px;”. Not sure it will help, but it’s a quick check that may solve your issues.

Tony

htown
    Participant

Thanks guys. I will have to see what css damage I have caused.

htown
    Participant

Tony,

I am not seeing where I can choose an option for responsive in RoyalSlider. Is there a setting for that?

Many thanks,
    Houston

Tony @ AlphaBlossom
    Participant

Hi Houston,

I’m not sure which version you’re using, but the newest version has support for responsive. Under the individual slider settings, there’s a “Size and Scaling” section in the right side menu. The documentation goes over how to do this as well.

The developer has been really helpful in the past when I had questions, so if you’re still having an issue with it I recommend contacting him and I’m sure he’ll help you get it sorted out quickly.

Hope that helps!

Take care,
    Tony

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.