Outreach theme header right

Community Forums Forums General Discussion Outreach theme header right

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  tavisme 10 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

tavisme
    Participant

I am trying to troubleshoot a problem with the header right of the Outreach theme.

After adding the text in the header right, the contents of the upper right widget box drop below the header when viewed in a minimized screen, in Safari, or on a Mac.

It looks fine on Chrome and Explorer.

I have read through many header problem submissions here in the forum, but none quite like this issue.

I am not a developer, but I can see that changes have been made to the size of the header area. Could this be the problem?

Any help would be appreciated.

http://dragonflyhealthfitness.com/

Marcy
    Participant

When I look at Outreach style.css, I see this section:
    [css]@media only screen and (max-width: 1200px) {

.wrap {
    width: 960px;
    }

#header {
    background-size: contain !important;
    }

#title-area {
    width: 330px;
    }[/css]

The width of the #title-area in the main section is 400px, but when the size of the browser window is less than 1200px, the width of the #title-area should only be 330px as in the code I pasted. This doesn’t show in your site. If you can find the “@media only screen and (max-width: 1200px) {” section and make sure bot the #header and the #title-area lines above are in, it should help.

tavisme
    Participant

Thanks Marcy for your response.
    This is what I found:

@media only screen and (max-width: 1200px) {

.wrap {
    width: 960px;
    }

#header {
    background-size: contain !important;
    }

#title-area {
    width: 330px;
    }

If I understand what you are saying, I think it looks right.

Also, I can’t figure out how the image has been uploaded to the the title-area. I can’t find an image that dimension in the library nor is it the logo.png in the theme file.

tavisme
    Participant

I am still looking for suggestions on how to correct the problem with the responsiveness of the header in the Outreach theme.

The content in the UR widget area drops below the header on Macs and on minimized screens.

Any help is appreciated.

Terri

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.