Outreach Theme – Slider Top Padding

Community Forums Forums Design Tips and Tricks Outreach Theme – Slider Top Padding

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Kim 1 year, 4 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Kim
    Participant

Hey there! I have a new site I’m working on. I changed the slider size from the default of 1040 x 400 to 1040 x 300. Everything is fine except I’m unable to figure out why there is so much padding above the responsive slider (or padding below the navbar). Either way, I can’t figure out how to lessen the padding.

Note: I noticed that even when I had the slider set to the default settings of 1040 x 400 the padding was there. But, on the demo it doesn’t show all this padding.

Driving me nuts! Thanks for any help!

My site: New Site Design
    Screenshot (if needed): Screenshot

• This topic was modified 1 year, 4 months ago by  Kim.
    http://www.newdesignsite.com/

David Chu
    Participant

Hi,
    Your set-up is pretty much like the demo. But you have a self-generated bug in there. You have the word “Testing” above the slider. :-) I don’t know if that’s cruft in your widget or something else. Take that out and you’ll be fine.

Dave

Dave Chu · Custom WordPress Developer – likes collaborating with Designers

Kim
    Participant

Hi,

Humm, I’m not sure what you’re seeing but when I look at my live site there’s no “testing” wording above the slider just space. I don’t have any other widget in the Home Featured section, just the slider. Not sure where that would be coming from, how it even got there or how to get rid of it.

Kim
    Participant

Found it! I was messing around w/ the Simple Hooks plug in and I forgot to remove my “testing” from that area!!!! Thank you for pointing that out. I totally forgot I did that. Appreciate your assistance!!!! =)

David Chu
    Participant

Cool!
    It was totally invisible from the front end, but Mr. Nosey can find where all the bones are buried. ;)

Dave Chu · Custom WordPress Developer – likes collaborating with Designers

Kim
    Participant

Thank you, Mr. Nosey!!!!!!!!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.