Padding / White Space Above Header Logo & Widget in Metro Pro

Community Forums Forums Design Tips and Tricks Padding / White Space Above Header Logo & Widget in Metro Pro

This topic is: resolved

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Mealtog 7 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Mealtog
    Participant

Does anyone know where to adjust the CSS to decrease the white space / padding above the header logo and widget area?

nutsandbolts

Can you post a link to your site? It’s always easier to help when we can see what’s going on in your stylesheet.

Andrea Whitmer, Owner, Nuts and Bolts Media
    I provide dev and training services for web designers • Find me on Twitter and Google+

Mealtog
    Participant

Unfortunately, the site is password protected at the moment. Will the demo stylesheet do? http://demo.studiopress.com/metro/

nutsandbolts

Try adjusting the padding on .site-container – you’ll want to keep the 3.6rem/36px on the sides and bottom, so you could do something like padding: 10px 36px 36px 36px; and padding: 1rem 3.6rem 3.6rem 3.6rem; (or whatever value works best for the top).

Andrea Whitmer, Owner, Nuts and Bolts Media
    I provide dev and training services for web designers • Find me on Twitter and Google+

Mealtog
    Participant

That is exactly where I found it. Always forget to use Firefox to view the elements. Trying to do things fast and using intuition to find the right CSS is not always the best method lol. Thanks Andrea!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.