Page ID

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  redondorealtor 1 year, 1 month ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

redondorealtor
    Participant

1.  I used the example pages that come with Studio Press, in the edit mode I changed the name of the page.     Everything works fine, but when you click on a page the old page name shows up in the browser?  How do I change?

2.  It also includes the HOME page which looks correct when the site loads,   returning to the home page I end up with a blank HOME page?

Not sure what I did…any help is appreciated.

Test Site-   66.147.244.127/~seattlez/TEST

Roger

anitac
    Participant

You didn’t change the “slug”. If you change the page name – and you want the same to show as the URL, you need to change the slug also.

Let me help you customize your theme, responsive header, Buddypress, Agentpress or technical issue!
    Visit me here: Cre8tiveDiva.com | Tweet Me! | Plus Me!
    When asking for help, please provide a link or screen shot showing your problem!

redondorealtor
    Participant

Whoops, thank you…..  I changed the slug and hit view page and it didn’t change….this time I updated the page and it worked!!  Thankyou, any advice on the home page issue.  I had to do a complete re-install, and something has messed up the home page?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.