Page layout issues!

Community Forums Forums Design Tips and Tricks Page layout issues!

This topic is: resolved

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  seanerin72 1 year, 3 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

seanerin72
    Participant

Hello! So after playing with sidebar options on two menu items (Sophomore English and The Human Condition), I have somehow affected the layout of the bbpress forums nested under each category. You can see that damage by clicking on the forums under sophomore english and the human condition:

http://www.blackboarddreams.com

Before, each forum simply had content area and primary sidebar. Now, the secondary sidebar is on the left, primary in the middle, with the content area spilling off the page to the right.
    How can I go back to the original layout? Thank you.

AC
    Blocked

Unfortunately, I clicked to go to your website and cannot get it to load.

seanerin72
    Participant

Thanks for the response, Anitac! It should load now!

AC
    Blocked

I am using Firefox and it’s just says connecting with a white screen and then this error – Service Temporarily Unavailable.
    The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later. Additionally, a 503 Service Temporarily Unavailable error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

seanerin72
    Participant

Thanks again, solved my issue but only after a more serious issue that began with bluehost deactivating my website…After over an hour on the phone with tech support seems the issue was a couple of ip addresses hitting my website hundreds of times per hour (maybe even thousands). Very strange…

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.