Pages are not showing up

Community Forums Forums Design Tips and Tricks Pages are not showing up

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Bill Murray 2 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Hi Guys,

I created the following website for a friend long time ago by using WordPress. But moved to genesis framework few days ago.  I am using magazine child theme for this.

After moving to genesis, some of the pages have stopped showing up I can not see the content I had actually uploaded for these pages.   Now I get the following message on these PAGES which does not seem to have any relationship with the posts.

“Sorry, no posts matched your criteria.”

The URL is as follows

Could anyone suggest me how to fix this issue?

Thanks and regards,

Bill Murray

Is “knowledge” a category? Do you have any posts in that category or are they only in the subcategory? Are you using any special category templates?

For queries based on query_posts() or get_posts(), WP retrieves posts from the parent and child categories. If in_category() is used, only results from the parent category are returned. Try looking at a post that comes up for a subcategory of “knowledge” and see what is checked for categories in the edit post screen. If only the subcategory is checked, that means your category template is using in_category(). Try assigning the post to both its child subcategory and its parent.

Another possibility is that recent site changes require you to re-save your permalinks. Visit Settings->Permalinks and without making any permalink changes, hit save and test again.

Web: or Twitter: @wpperform

We do managed WordPress hosting.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.