Pagination (how to fix and add to Eleven40 Pro)

Community Forums Forums Design Tips and Tricks Pagination (how to fix and add to Eleven40 Pro)

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Susan 11 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

winnydejong
    Participant

Hi,

For my blog datajournalistiek.nl I use the Eleven40 Pro theme.

Fixing pagination
    I’ve set the number of posts to 5 at the frontpage, but to 10 on all other pages (archive-, tag and categorypages etc.) [click here to see how I did that]

Unfortunately this specific setting breaks the paginations. When on the frontpage it seems that the last page is page 27, since there are 5 posts per page. But that’s only true for the frontpage, all other pages show 10 posts, so the actual last page is page number 14. Any idea’s how to make the pagination show the correct last pagenumber?

Adding pagination
    I’ve added a custom link page based upon a rss feed – click here to see how I did that – with a very basic pagination. I’d like to add pagination similar to the one used on the Eleven40 Pro frontpage. Any idea how to set this up?

I really like to hear from you – thanks in advance!

Best regards, Winny

http://www.datajournalistiek.nl

Susan

This post has remained unanswered for more than a month. If you’re still having trouble please start another thread, ask your question again, so it can get a fresh set of eyes looking at it…

Susan @ Graphically Designing I offer theme customizations I tweet!
    I’ve taken up the challenge! – help me answer some of the unanswered posts

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.