pagination is broken

Community Forums Forums Design Tips and Tricks pagination is broken

This topic is: resolved

Tagged: 

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  anitac 1 year, 1 month ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

jdingman
    Participant

I’m using the Genesis Featured Widget Amplified plugin by Nick, so I have a number of these widgets to display my data.

For my theme, I have these widget positions: Home – top, middle, left, bottom.

So I have a widget per position so I can design them how I want. However, when I set to show a specific number of posts per widget, it causes pagination to go beyond the real number of posts per page.

I have my “posts to show in blog” set to 10 under Settings.

Any ideas what could be causing my pagination to break?

You can see it live on http://wpforce.com

Any thoughts?

Learn more about Genesis.

WordPress News, tips, and tricks – WPForce.com

anitac
    Participant

Did you change it in the main WP settings, i.e., Settings > Reading also? You need to change it there?

Let me help you customize your theme, responsive header, Buddypress, Agentpress or technical issue!
    Visit me here: Cre8tiveDiva.com | Tweet Me! | Plus Me!
    When asking for help, please provide a link or screen shot showing your problem!

jdingman
    Participant

I’ve tried numerous combinations, but nothing has worked — even changing that under Settings > Reading

anitac
    Participant

It looks like your theme was customized for you. You might want to contact the developer to see what they might have changed in your functions or home settings. Because when you go to Genesis > Genesis Settings > scroll down to Blog Page Template. Is that where you changed your number also?

Let me help you customize your theme, responsive header, Buddypress, Agentpress or technical issue!
    When asking for help, please provide a link or screen shot showing your problem!

jdingman
    Participant

I figured out what it was.

The plugin, Featured Articles Amplified, has a “Show page navigation” as an option. that was overriding everything else and by disabling that, fixed it.

All is good now, thx!

anitac
    Participant

Glad you figured it out.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘pagination is broken’ is closed to new replies.