Parallax Pro – Embedded Youtube Video Scrolls in Front of Top Banner (IE)

Community Forums Forums Design Tips and Tricks Parallax Pro – Embedded Youtube Video Scrolls in Front of Top Banner (IE)

This topic is: resolved

This topic contains 18 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  anitac 3 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author

cstreet
    Participant

Got it!

I grabbed the example from here and subbed in the correct info for this video. I think we were looking at the same StackOverflow page.

You Rock!

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/WMUXw8J2Kto?wmode=transparent" frameborder="0" wmode="Opaque">

BTW – I have a client that may want some advanced work done on an AgentPress theme. I will definitely let you know if I am looking for some advanced services! Thanks again.

anitac
    Participant

Great! So glad you got it working and yes, let me know.

Let me help you customize your theme, responsive header, Buddypress, Agentpress or technical issue!
    Visit me here: Cre8tiveDiva.com | Tweet Me! | Plus Me!
    When asking for help, please provide a link or screen shot showing your problem!

cstreet
    Participant

Forgot the closing </iframe> tag… Thought I was back to square one for a moment. Crisis averted.

anitac
    Participant

LOL!

Let me help you customize your theme, responsive header, Buddypress, Agentpress or technical issue!
    Visit me here: Cre8tiveDiva.com | Tweet Me! | Plus Me!
    When asking for help, please provide a link or screen shot showing your problem!

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.