Password Protected Photo Galleries

Community Forums Forums Design Tips and Tricks Password Protected Photo Galleries

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Geopology 7 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Geopology
    Participant

I’m designing a sight for a photographer. She would like to have some (public) galleries and (private) galleries on her website. The private galleries will be password protected. Multiple clients will be given a unique username and/or password to login and view their proofs. When they log in, they should only be able to see their own proofs.

Does any have any suggestions on how I can accomplish this?

I’m using the Maxgalleria Lite plugin for the public galleries and really like the user-friendliness and look of it. But, it doesn’t have the option to lock galleries. I’ve tried NexGen Gallery, but each time I activated the plugin it crashed the site.

Help appreciated!

http://www.nleephotos.com/wordpress

braddalton
    Participant

You about the native gallery with a membership plugin like S2 or Easy Digital Downloads.

Specializing In StudioPress Child Theme Customization.
    500+ StudioPress Tutorials

coralseait
    Participant

That’s a good suggestion from Brad with the native gallery esp with all the recent problems with NG updates breaking sites.

Geopology
    Participant

Thanks! I will try out S2 and Easy Digital Downloads.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.