PDF Downloads

Community Forums Forums General Discussion PDF Downloads

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  AC 1 year, 6 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Roadturn
    Participant

I want to provide a downloadable pdf on my StudioPress site, but be able to collect the email address of those who retrieve the file. How can I best combine those two functions?

Your advice is appreciated … Don

braddalton
    Participant

Many Many different ways to do this.

If more than one PDF, you could install the easy digital downloads plugin which will allow you to integrate with email service providers and also charge for downloads at a later date.

Or use MailChimp, Aweber etc autoresponder.

Lots of other plugins you can use to collect emails.

Which service are you using?

AC
    Blocked

I am using the Email Before Download Plugin. You can try it out on my test page here. I have it set to send the person an email with the download link. You need two other plugins to make it all work, but it works great. You can customize your outgoing email to include other information about yourself. If you decide to use it, I’d be glad to help you get it all configured.

**JUST ADDED**: It send you an email to let you know someone downloaded it with their email address, plus it save the information so you can download it in CSV file format.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.