Photos not showing in posts

Community Forums Forums General Discussion Photos not showing in posts

This topic is: not resolved

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  eightcrazy 1 year, 8 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

eightcrazy
    Participant

I just ran the Regenerate Thumbnails plugin on a site with 5000+ photos. The thumbnails regenerated beautifully. However, all the photos within the actual posts are now not showing. I can see them within the post editor, but they are not there when you look at the actual published post. Anyone else ever had this happen or having any thoughts on what a resolution might be?

Here is the site:

http://www.shanty-2-chic.com/

AC
    Blocked

Can you be more specific with a particular page or post where the images aren’t showing up? It would speed up the process of helping you.

eightcrazy
    Participant

EVERY page and post!  ALL the thumbnails are displaying on the homepage, on the blog page, and on the archives.  But if you click on any page/post and view it individually, you cannot see any of the photos that are inserted into that post.

AC
    Blocked

How many images are on a page/post? Are you speaking of the Featured Image or did you put photos in the body of the blog?

AC
    Blocked

I see what you are talking about. So you can actually see this – http://www.shanty-2-chic.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/berry-chocolate-bowl.jpg in your Media area, correct. If you regenerated 5000 images, you might have to wait a while or dump your cache settings. That’s a lot of images.

eightcrazy
    Participant

Thanks for taking the time to take a look.  I really appreciate it!  I actually found a line of php that was the culprit, and it looks like problem solved!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.