Pictures in gallery link to 404-not-found instead of picture

Community Forums Forums General Discussion Pictures in gallery link to 404-not-found instead of picture

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 2 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  ernietamminga 1 year, 3 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

ernietamminga
    Participant

When I create a Gallery in a Post in my Lifestyle-based website, the pictures show up in the post, but if I click on any picture I get a 404 Page Not Found. Is there a fix for this? Creating gallery via the simple built-in method, not through a plugin.

ernietamminga
    Participant

Now I notice that when I hover over a thumbnail in the gallery, the URL references the root folder of the website, instead of the “uploads” folder. I don’t understand how that happened… but is there a way to correct whatever it is??

ernietamminga
    Participant

When I create a Gallery in a Post in my Lifestyle-based website, the pictures show up in the post, but if I click on any picture I get a 404 Page Not Found. Is there a fix for this?

Looking more closely in my Media library, I now notice that if I hover over the thumbnails or the “view” link, the URL paths to the various pictures go all over the place… it’s almost the case that no two images seem to reside in the same folder.  …BUT all the images that I uploaded until today do hotlink properly if I add them to a gallery. Weird URLs, but pointing to the right place. It’s only today’s uploads whose Gallery thumbnails get URLs pointing to the wrong location.

Very confusing…

The website is “in-progress”, but its direct URL is:   http://goletapres.org/webgenesis

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.