PixelHappy theme, need full width page

Community Forums Forums General Discussion PixelHappy theme, need full width page

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  anitac 1 year, 4 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

sock2me
    Participant

I’m having a hard time figuring out how to create a full width page template for my Contact page. I’m using Pixel Happy child theme.

anitac
    Participant

You can use FULL WIDTH that comes with the theme – just click Page Template on the right and the page will be full width.

Let me help you customize your theme, responsive header, Buddypress, Agentpress or technical issue!
    Visit me here: Cre8tiveDiva.com | Tweet Me! | Plus Me!
    When asking for help, please provide a link or screen shot showing your problem!

sock2me
    Participant

It’s not there… or else I would. I’m trying to re-create one that will do what it would have, but I’m really at a loss as to what is being controlled where. Is there a template I can copy somewhere?

sock2me
    Participant

And.. I should mention that the link to PixelHappy from the StudioPress list of templates is broken. I was thinking maybe I have a bad download, but I got this one ages ago and can’t get back to where the theme is located on the site.

anitac
    Participant

If you are on the page – you can select a page without the sidebars.

Let me help you customize your theme, responsive header, Buddypress, Agentpress or technical issue!
    When asking for help, please provide a link or screen shot showing your problem!

sock2me
    Participant

I’m sorry, but I’m not sure what you mean. If I’m on the page (contact page) in the admin and I look at the templates drop down, I only have Default, Archive and Blog – default has a sidebar and if I choose any of the other two, I don’t get my content obviously. So what I need is a Page Template for a Full Width – but I’ve been unable to build one that works. Can you help?

anitac
    Participant

On the Page, scroll down and you see DEFAULT LAYOUT – you will see the Content-Sidebar, Sidebar-Content, Sidebar-Content-Sidebar and Full Width. Change that one page to FULL WIDTH and SAVE IT.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.