PixelHappy theme, need full width page

Community Forums Forums General Discussion PixelHappy theme, need full width page

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  AC 1 year, 10 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

sock2me
    Participant

I’m having a hard time figuring out how to create a full width page template for my Contact page. I’m using Pixel Happy child theme.

AC
    Blocked

You can use FULL WIDTH that comes with the theme – just click Page Template on the right and the page will be full width.

sock2me
    Participant

It’s not there… or else I would. I’m trying to re-create one that will do what it would have, but I’m really at a loss as to what is being controlled where. Is there a template I can copy somewhere?

sock2me
    Participant

And.. I should mention that the link to PixelHappy from the StudioPress list of templates is broken. I was thinking maybe I have a bad download, but I got this one ages ago and can’t get back to where the theme is located on the site.

AC
    Blocked

If you are on the page – you can select a page without the sidebars.

sock2me
    Participant

I’m sorry, but I’m not sure what you mean. If I’m on the page (contact page) in the admin and I look at the templates drop down, I only have Default, Archive and Blog – default has a sidebar and if I choose any of the other two, I don’t get my content obviously. So what I need is a Page Template for a Full Width – but I’ve been unable to build one that works. Can you help?

AC
    Blocked

On the Page, scroll down and you see DEFAULT LAYOUT – you will see the Content-Sidebar, Sidebar-Content, Sidebar-Content-Sidebar and Full Width. Change that one page to FULL WIDTH and SAVE IT.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.