Plugin for class registration for training site?

Community Forums Forums General Discussion Plugin for class registration for training site?

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  computerkitten 1 year, 1 month ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

computerkitten
    Participant

Looking for a solution for providing registration for a student for a technical training website (in person classes).  Is there a plugin for this?   more details:  

• At the moment, the registration system would be new and we would manage the registration for our classes through the new website. The following is a list of fields/expectations:
      • First and last name
      • Company
      • Address
      • Phone: cell and company
      • email
      • Class requested – in some cases a pre-requisite course may be necessary so we would want to have an option here stating that enrolled meets the pre-req or has received an approval from our sr. engineer/instructor
      • payment method
      • special requirem
      • referred by (optional)

Debra Scott

Have a look at Gravity Forms http://www.gravityforms.com/features/form-builder/

need help with your business or personal website? Contact me at Fat Cat Designs

computerkitten
    Participant

Thank you I forget about Gravity forms even though I’ve used it in the bore basic sense.   Looking at Event Espresso too.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.