Plugin Updates not showing

Community Forums Forums General Discussion Plugin Updates not showing

This topic is: not resolved

Tagged: 

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Sunil 1 year, 9 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Sunil
    Participant

Hi,

This is not about any problem on my site. Its a problem when I log into my wordpress panel.

I recently noticed that ever since, I’ve installed the genesis theme on my wordpress site, as I log into my wordpress panel, I don’t see any plugin updates appearing on the dashboard. Usually there will be an inidcator once you log in to your panel.

Lets say, if there are 3 plugins to be updated, then the number ’3′ will show up beside the ‘Updates’ option. But now, there isn’t any giving me the impression that there no plugin updates.

Not until when I click on the plugins option, I see that there are multiple plugins yet to be updated. Has it got something to do with the Genesis framework? What seems to be the problem, I’m not sure.
    Hope you understand what I’m trying to say.

Thank You.

Regards,
    Sunil

cdils
    Participant

Hi Sunil,

Not sure why that’s happening. Are you running any caching plugins? As long as nothing seems broken, you should be fine. If you do run into a problem, submit a support ticket at My StudioPress > Help. :)

Cheers,

Carrie

Have you been helped in this forum? Pay it forward and answer someone else’s question. I bet you’ll know the answer to at least one question. :)

I host a weekly Genesis-focused podcast called Genesis Office Hours. I tweet @cdils.

Sunil
    Participant

Hi Carrie,

Yes. I’m running the W3 Total Cache plugin on my site. It is considered one of the most important plugins for wordpress.
    Everything else is fine. Its just that, I will not be able to see any updates available unless I personally go to plugins section on the panel.
    Thanks!
    Regards,
    Sunil

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.