Portfolio missing from Genesis theme settings

Community Forums Forums Design Tips and Tricks Portfolio missing from Genesis theme settings

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  michelepentecost 1 year, 3 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

michelepentecost
    Participant

Hi. I’m using the Lifestyle theme and I don’t see the portfolio settings in the genesis theme settings. This happened in the crystal theme when I used it before and I just had to add something to the crystal php I think. I can’t find anything that says what to do to add this in the Lifestyle php. Any help is appreciated. Thanks in advance!

(I’ve looked in the screen options on the settings page and all are checked)

-michele

AC
    Blocked

Portfolio is a template. Create a page called Portfolio – then select Portfolio from the Template selector.

michelepentecost
    Participant

Did that. I’m missing the “Portfolio Page Settings” that come after “Header and Footer Scripts” in the Genesis Theme settings. It sets up parameters for excerpts and category, content characters, etc.

michelepentecost
    Participant

Oh brother. I just found my answer on the Lifestyle directions. So sorry. I must look like a dork. I was sure I read through that. you can close this.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Portfolio missing from Genesis theme settings’ is closed to new replies.