Portfolio Page

Community Forums Forums General Discussion Portfolio Page

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  braddalton 1 year, 8 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

JC2
    Participant

I’m just now setting up a new site with the executive theme, and learning about the portfolio. (Learning Genesis too!) Couple questions:

1. Does a page named “portfolio” auto load the portfolio items? If so, is there a way to edit these items, or do they all load if published and in the order published? Can I change the page name “portfolio” to something else and still function?

2. Would I need to choose “portfolio” as the page template for the portfolio page? (it’s not an option, so maybe I need an update?)

Thanks!

braddalton
    Participant

Its a custom post type (uses pages) and you can edit the code to change the name of the slug.

It will be yourdomain.com/portfolio which will display an image for each on a full width page template like what you see in the demo.

You add content as new portfolio pages and publish them like pages however they use a custom portfolio template which you can see in the child themes files

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.