Portfolio Troubles – Duplicate Image Output with entry-content

Community Forums Forums Design Tips and Tricks Portfolio Troubles – Duplicate Image Output with entry-content

This topic is: resolved

This topic contains 2 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Scott Buehler 1 year, 8 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Scott Buehler
    Participant

I need assistance with a custom post type archive portfolio page on my news theme.

Source for code: http://www.briangardner.com/portfolio-page/
    My CSS is wrong but that’s easier for me to work with.

I’m using that exact code yet I’m getting duplicate image output:
    Live example: http://www.webhostingchoose.com/wordpress-training/

Why is <div class=”entry-content”> outputting that 100×100 featured image? Is there a remove_action I can do to remove entry-content from being output? I can’t seem to find a way with various attempts of Google searches. Help?

TygrScott on Social Media

Scott Buehler
    Participant

OK, I figured out that this is a setting under Dashboard > Genesis > Theme settings. If I disable the featured image, the problem goes away.

HOWEVER, I like the featured image on my blog archive, category, and another CPT.

Is there a way to bypass this featured image for certain CPT archives?

Scott Buehler
    Participant

As usual, I figure it out after spending 2 hours researching then posting, then a search does exactly what I need.

For those of you that have featured images set in theme settings for archives, you can disable it under your archives-cpt.php file with

/* Remove Default Featured Image from Theme Settings */
    remove_action( 'genesis_post_content', 'genesis_do_post_image' );

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Portfolio Troubles – Duplicate Image Output with entry-content’ is closed to new replies.