Possible to use Agent Press Listings for other things?

Community Forums Forums Design Tips and Tricks Possible to use Agent Press Listings for other things?

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  silencio222 1 year, 2 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

NeillWatson
    Participant

I likw the look of the Agentpress Listings plugin and was considering it’s use for other subjects, such as automotive and driving gifts. Where would be the main files that would need to be modified to alter the plugin to accomodate, for example, car type as opposed to property?

Would it require major surgery or is it fairly straight forward?

Neill W

nickthegeek
    Keymaster

Yes, it can be used for other things. You will probably want to change a few things. The setup tutorials for AgentPress explain how to change the listing details.

• This reply was modified 1 year, 4 months ago by  nickthegeek.
    • This reply was modified 1 year, 4 months ago by  nickthegeek.

NeillWatson
    Participant

Thanks, but on the admin section of the plugin, the options are for property related stuff. I’m guessing I’ll need to change one of the .php files to reflect an automotive bias, was wondering which files were needed for that.

Neill W

nickthegeek
    Keymaster

The AgentPress setup tutorials provide the directions and code for editing the listing details.

NeillWatson
    Participant

Thanks, Nick. RTFM on my part then! Will take a look.

Neill W

silencio222
    Participant

Hello I have a question relating to using AgentPress Listings for other things…actually using it on a theme that is not Agent Press. How can I get the photos to show up like they do on AgentPress? Would I just need to add some CSS? In other words I would like the property Featured Listings in the Demo. Thanks.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.