Post and Page text after the footer

Community Forums Forums Design Tips and Tricks Post and Page text after the footer

This topic is: not resolved

Tagged: 

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  youcreatives 7 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

youcreatives

Dear Friends,

In my blog i’ve a page or post text appearing in the left bottom of the blog. I don’t know why…and i would like your assistance in order to find the reason. Is there a way to delete this?

Regards
    Guga

http://www.blastedcreatives.com

nutsandbolts

I see “post” at the bottom of your screen – it looks like it’s coming from the scripts area. Check your Genesis theme settings (the header and footer scripts box at the bottom of that screen) to be sure the word “post” isn’t randomly stuck in there somewhere.

Andrea Whitmer, Owner, Nuts and Bolts Media
    I provide dev and training services for web designers • Find me on Twitter and Google+

youcreatives

Hello Andrea,

Well…if i’ve a post…i’ll have a post at the bottom…if i’ve a page…i’ll have a page…strange. I’ll follow your instructions, but as i’m using Parallax, i’m not editing the Genesis main settings.

Regards,

youcreatives

Hello again Andrea,

I found the problem and it’s not related with the Genesis Framework. I’ve an issue with a plugin.
    Thanks for your help.

Regards,
    Guga

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.