Post Format Icons for Home Page too

Community Forums Forums Design Tips and Tricks Post Format Icons for Home Page too

This topic is: resolved

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  cathibosco 1 year, 7 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

cathibosco
    Participant

Hello – Looking for a little support with Post Format icons….

I have added them successfully and I am using Studio Press Minimum Child Theme.

1.  I would like the icons to display on the home page as well as the blog pages.

2. I would also like to control where they display with the post title….  currently it displays above the post title. I’d love for it to display in line with the post title or post info.

How is this possible?  :)

Thanks for any help with this!

cathi – site: http://www.CandDStudios.com

Creative Director at C & D Studios – total web presence packages created for businesses, individuals and organizations.

cehwitham
    Participant

Hi Cathi,

I can’t see the icons currently on your site. It should be a fairly simple case of copying the CSS styles so that they appear on the homepage.

If you can point out where the icons are then I can also suggest how to amend the styles so the icons fall inline.

Chris

Twitter: cehwitham Web: cehwitham.com

theViatrix
    Participant

I am having the same issue of post format icons appearing above my titles, and would like to change them so that they are inline with or beside the post titles.

My website is http://www.theviatrix.com.

Thanks in advance!

cehwitham
    Participant

Hi TheViatrix,

You seem to have resolved this now? What was the solution?

Chris

Twitter: cehwitham Web: cehwitham.com

cathibosco
    Participant

i’d like to know as well…. I am unable to get them to display now…  Darn!

Cathi

Creative Director at C & D Studios – total web presence packages created for businesses, individuals and organizations.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Post Format Icons for Home Page too’ is closed to new replies.