I would like to create a page that has a thumbnail gallery linking to my tutorial posts. What is the best way to do this? I don't seem to have a "gallery" option in my media. Plugin suggestions?http://www.everydaymiija.com
Can be done like this:
1. Register a new widget area in functions.php
2. Create a Page template and display the contents of above widget area in this.
3. Drag a 'Genesis - Featured Posts' widget into this widget area and configure it so the featured images and (optionally) titles are shown for your tutorial Posts.
4. Create/edit a Page and apply your custom Page template to it.
5. Write CSS so the thumbs in the widget's output are in a grid.
I wish I fully understood this, but I don't
I get how to register a new widget. Is there any links on how to create my own page template? Couldn't I just use one of the existing ones? I have Prose.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Subscribe to get early access to new themes, discounts and brief updates about what's new with StudioPress!