Post image is showing twice in home page

Community Forums Forums Design Tips and Tricks Post image is showing twice in home page

This topic is: resolved

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Susan 1 year, 7 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

EddierNaranjo
    Participant

Hello

Inserted an image on my last post, however I did not selected it as a featured image. The problem I’m having is that when you go to my home page http://eddiernaranjo.com you can see a short version of the image on top and then the entire image.

How do I get rid of the short version?

Lastly, I had to shrink my image a lot but it still doesn’t display properly on my iphone (to big) and on the desktop version it look really small. That is the recommended size for the image to look goon on both versions?

Thank you.

Anita
    Participant

Did you use the Featured Image and also add the same image to the body of your post?

When asking for help, please provide a link or screen shot showing your problem!
    Let me help you customize your theme, responsive header, Buddypress, Agentpress or technical issue!
    Visit me here: Cre8tiveDiva.com | Tweet Me!

EddierNaranjo
    Participant

I only inserted the image into the post but I never used it as feature image. This is why I am confused.

What should I do to avoid this in the future?

Thank you.

EddierNaranjo
    Participant

I fixed it following the directions on this post

Susan

Thanks, @EddierNaranjo.

For those users who are unable to access the old forums, the directions were:

edit the home.php file and either set a value for the featured_content_limit or set the featured_image_size value to 0

Susan @ Graphically Designing I’d love to customize your website! I tweet!
    I’ve taken up the challenge! – help me answer some of the unanswered posts

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Post image is showing twice in home page’ is closed to new replies.