Post-meta data inside post instead of at bottom

Community Forums Forums Design Tips and Tricks Post-meta data inside post instead of at bottom

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Gary Jones 1 year, 6 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

msongbird
    Participant

Hi,

I am designing a site using the Blissful theme (bought through StudioPress).

I have added extra data to the bottom of the post via the ‘” genesis_after_post_content Hook “. That works fine. Except the post meta data (link to comment section and category) is now above this extra data. As if the meta data is part of the post_content instead of at the bottom of it.

I have used the hook on my main blog to do what I want it to do (add data at the bottom of the post) and there it works well. It must be something in the settings that are unique to the Blissful theme. I have searched high and low but can’t find where to set the post-meta data to show up in its proper place.

Here is the link to my blog (work in progress so don’t judge)

http://sewsongbird.com

Any help would be appreciated.

Gary Jones

When you hook something in

add_action(‘foo’, ‘bar’);

…you can add a third parameter for a priority, so when two functions are on the same hook, WP knows which to process first. Default value is 10 (including when no priority is given, as above), so if you want to add something in earlier, then choose a lower number (5 is good).

Changes in Genesis 2.1 – the ultimate guide to every single change in Genesis Framework 2.1, 2.1.1 and 2.1.2 (all 90 of them!) | @GaryJ

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.