Post Title Color, font and size

Community Forums Forums Design Tips and Tricks Post Title Color, font and size

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  weswomack 1 year, 9 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

shewearswhite
    Participant

Hi all,

I would like the ability to change the post title color, font and font size. Currently when I change any of these it changes the title of each page whereas I just want it to be relevant to an individual post title.

I downloaded firebug but am unsure how to use it. If anyone could give me guidance on that it would be great so I don’t have to ask the forum so much!

Thanks!

Katie

Chris Cree
    Participant

So are you saying that you want to be able to change the font for each post title on the fly?

Do you have an example of a site that does that? It’s not something that’s normally done.

shewearswhite
    Participant

Hi Chris,

No I’m wanting to have the font, color and size the same for all posts but I don’t want the headings on each page to change as well, just the post titles.

Thanks,

Katie

Davinder Singh Kainth
    Participant

For single posts you can use

.post h1 { color:#444; font-size:20px;}

for changing title of the article post.

For headlines within post, if using h2 wrap – then use following class

.post h2 { color:#444; font-size:20px;}

You can change the font styling as per requirement.

Need website customization services or other Genesis / WordPress help ?
    Davinder @ Design Studio iGuiding Media | My Blog | Fresh Genesis Themes Collection

shewearswhite
    Participant

Hi everyone,

So if I want all my post titles to be font: arial, color: #444 and font size: 20px for example would I use “.post h1 ….etc” and add it to my stylesheet?

Thanks

weswomack
    Participant

I’m also trying to do this – something as simple as change the font size on post titles. I’ve changed just about everything in the Genesis and News css files, to no avail. Can someone please indicate exactly what needs to be changed to alter the size of my titles?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.