Postcode/Franchise area plugin (UK Postcodes)

Community Forums Forums General Discussion Postcode/Franchise area plugin (UK Postcodes)

This topic is: not resolved

Tagged: , ,

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Anita 1 year, 5 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

clickscr
    Participant

Hi All

Any ideas welcome!

I’m looking for a plugin so I can create a page for a business that’s being franchised where potential franchisees can enter their postcode and the system will tell them the nearest franchise area and/or the name of the current franchise holder.

(Eg, they enter L23 1aa (Crosby) and they system tells them that the Liverpool Franchise area is available and also shows a nearby area of Southport with the Franchisee contact details)

If it shows the location/area on a map then so much the better.

Does anyone know of anything off the shelf?

Many Thanks

Anita
    Participant

I think you can accomplish this with the AgentPress plugin. Could create all of the taxonomies in there that you describe. Look at the AgentPress demo. You could create something like the Property Search with the plugin – http://demo.studiopress.com/agentpress/.

Also, take a look at this property listing – the property details is the information you would create in the taxonomies, and if presented with an address – that location would then render a map – http://demo.studiopress.com/agentpress/listings/1227-auburn-creek-drive.

You do not have to use the AgentPress theme to do this – you can use any SP theme.

When asking for help, please provide a link or screen shot showing your problem!
    Let me help you customize your theme, responsive header, Buddypress, Agentpress or technical issue!
    Visit me here: Cre8tiveDiva.com | Tweet Me!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.