Posts Grid

This topic is: not resolved

Tagged: 

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Susan 11 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

amaware
    Participant

Hi, I am using the Metro-Pro theme and I am searching for a solution to display the normal posts using the the same grid-system as the new Genesis themes “portfolio” custom-post.

I have tried the tip from

http://www.billerickson.net/a-better-and-easier-grid-loop/

but for me it works only with the custom-posts.

Any idea?

Thanks

Susan

Hi, as you posted this a while back, I hope you got your issue resolved. If not, please check back, and I will escalate for you. If it is resolved, please mark “resolved”, and I will close it. Thanks!

Susan @ Graphically Designing I offer theme customizations I tweet!
    I’ve taken up the challenge! – help me answer some of the unanswered posts

amaware
    Participant

Well, didn’t really solved the issue (nobody took really care of it), but I simply changed theme ;)
    Do you still want me to mark it “resolved” even if isn’t, or simply delete it?

By the way, I miss the old forum system, this one-to-one service lack interactivity :(

Best

• This reply was modified 11 months, 1 week ago by  amaware.
    • This reply was modified 11 months, 1 week ago by  amaware.

Susan

You don’t have to mark it as “resolved” if the issue wasn’t really resolved. I will go ahead and close it; if you decide you want to ask again in the future, just go ahead and start another thread.

I know what you mean about the lack of interaction; being a community forum, it’s only as good as the forum members want to make it :)

Susan @ Graphically Designing I offer theme customizations I tweet!
    I’ve taken up the challenge! – help me answer some of the unanswered posts

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Posts Grid’ is closed to new replies.