Posts strip HTML

Community Forums Forums Design Tips and Tricks Posts strip HTML

This topic is: resolved

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Anita 6 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

cabear

I’m using the Metric template which includes a post on the home page. I’ve included a link and line breaks, but the post on the home page just reads it all as one paragraph without any links or line breaks. And the actual post page totally omits what I have between the HTML code. It should be possible because on the demo page, there is a link and line break where I want it as well (see to the right of photo):

http://demo.studiopress.com/metric/

Anita
    Participant

Are you using the Excerpts in the widget or Content Limit?

When asking for help, please provide a link or screen shot showing your problem!
    Let me help you customize your theme, responsive header, Buddypress, Agentpress or technical issue!
    Visit me here: Cre8tiveDiva.com | Tweet Me!

cabear

I’ve tried both with and without an excerpt on the Post page. I’m not sure where this Content Limit option is.

Anita
    Participant

The Content Limit option is in the widget. Please post a link to your site so we can take a look.

When asking for help, please provide a link or screen shot showing your problem!
    Let me help you customize your theme, responsive header, Buddypress, Agentpress or technical issue!

cabear

Actually, I just figured it out. Under the “Genesis – Featured Posts” widget, the Content Type was Show Excerpt. I changed it to Show Content and it worked. I didn’t even know there were all these options available under the active widgets. Thanks for your help.

Anita
    Participant

You’re welcome.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.