pro plus package toughts

Community Forums Forums General Discussion pro plus package toughts

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 11 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  MoodyRiviera 1 year, 4 months ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

genesun
    Participant

Hi!

Whats your toughts about the package? Theres some bonus themes.. Im interested!

http://my.studiopress.com/pro-plus/

anitac
    Participant

Get the ProPlu! You can use pieces parts from each of the themes to customize your own theme. Best investment you could make, plus you get all new themes when they come out (not including community themes).

Let me help you customize your theme, responsive header, Buddypress, Agentpress or technical issue!
    Visit me here: Cre8tiveDiva.com | Tweet Me! | Plus Me!
    When asking for help, please provide a link or screen shot showing your problem!

genedavid
    Participant

Any idea where we can see the bonus themes?

anitac
    Participant

No unfortunately I don’t, but you can email them and ask before you purchase.

Let me help you customize your theme, responsive header, Buddypress, Agentpress or technical issue!
    When asking for help, please provide a link or screen shot showing your problem!

MoodyRiviera
    Participant

Just curious: Where does it say something about “bonus themes”? Sounds interesting to me, but I don’t see it anywhere.

anitac
    Participant

It’s in the text. The bonus themes are previous versions. Say for instance there is Magazine 2.0 out now – you’d get Magazine 1.0. It would be available to you. I cancan’t say for sure which themes they are… but I believe they are previous versions of current versions. Which is cool for me because there are several previous versions I like better than the new versions.

MoodyRiviera
    Participant

Thanks for the info, Anitac. I never would have guessed that.

genedavid
    Participant

Here is the text from the email I got from studiopress support in response to my question

Those themes aren’t currently shown on our themes page. They are themes that have been retired, but we have brought them back for this offer due to popular demand :-)
    Bee Crafty, Delicious, Family Tree, Lexicon, Midnight, Nitrous, Pixel Happy, Platinum, Sleek, Social Eyes, Tapestry, and Venture are the bonus themes we are featuring.

anitac
    Participant

They are good. I especially like Bee Crafty (for functionality), Delicious, Midnight, Pixel Happy, and Social Eyes.

MoodyRiviera
    Participant

I hate it when I feel stupid like this, but: Where *are* these bonus themes? I bought all the themes about a year ago, and I’ve followed the link provided by gene999, but I see no mention of “bonus themes” on that page, and I also have no idea where to find these bonus themes that you are talking about.

Give you give me some directions, please?

anitac
    Participant

@MoodyRiviera, if you go to your Download under my.studiopress.com, scroll all the way down and you will see the link Bonus and Retired Themes. You will see a lot more themes in there – all of the ones @genedavid mentioned are now in your account.

MoodyRiviera
    Participant

@anitac, thank so much. I never would have found those hidden down there. I wonder why they hid them like that. I’ll download them and have a look…thanks again.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.