Problem with epik theme and chrome

Community Forums Forums Design Tips and Tricks Problem with epik theme and chrome

This topic is: resolved

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 2 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  David Browne 1 year, 5 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

David Browne
    Participant

This has only just happened today. I can’t remember changing any CSS today but all of a sudden my site is having lots of problems when I’m viewing through chrome. It still looks fine on firefox and safari. Can anybody spot something that might be causing the problem?

http://nomadspirit.net

The menu that seems to be showing up on chrome at the top left should not be visible until you scroll down the page. Also the header seems to have two overlapping images behind it also that shouldn’t be there. The only way I know to fix things is to use firebug but as it is fine in firefox I’m stuck..

Thanks

We are Dave & Erin. Full time travellers and designers. Currently in Sydney. Follow us on Google +. I’m new to twitter so be the first to say hey Twitter

Note: Known to give only give negative critique on design. I don’t mean to offend anybody, it is just more efficient pointing out mistakes than saying “yes, its beautiful” every time. :)

David Browne
    Participant

ps on my other mac i have been having problems with chrome saying the “aw snap” error message every time I try to visit a website. To the point that it has become unusable. I’m not sure if this can be related in any way. I’m now on a different computer but at the same location.

We are Dave & Erin. Full time travellers and designers. Currently in Sydney. Follow us on Google +. I’m new to twitter so be the first to say hey Twitter

Note: Known to give only give negative critique on design. I don’t mean to offend anybody, it is just more efficient pointing out mistakes than saying “yes, its beautiful” every time. :)

David Browne
    Participant

Problem resolved, sorry for wasting 2minutes of anybodies time who read this :)

I was looking at a cached page through chrome, which had some old errors,

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Problem with epik theme and chrome’ is closed to new replies.