Problem with Gen Responsive Slider

Community Forums Forums General Discussion Problem with Gen Responsive Slider

This topic is: not resolved

Tagged: 

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  tdgd 9 months, 4 weeks ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

netviper
    Participant

I am using it in executive and following the instructions, but the slider keeps pulling the wrong size image.  All my images are 1140×445 per the instructions.  When I look at the actual page, it is pulling a 940×400 version of the image.  I have the full image in the slide and I have the slider settings set for 1140 x 445.  It is very annoying.  Any idea how to fix it?

http://173.193.250.32/~venducat/

netviper
    Participant

Ozzy fixed it.  He is the best.

diegocerezo
    Participant

How? I have this same issue! can you please tell me how to fix it? I would very much appreciate it!

Thanks

netviper
    Participant

He didn’t say exactly what he did, but it had to do with resizing the thumbnails.  I think he used a plug-in to regenerate them.

tdgd
    Participant

Here’s what I discovered – you have to set your Slider Settings to 1140 x 445 BEFORE importing slides. In my workflow, I imported my slides, and they were re-sized to 920×400. If you uploaded slides before editing the settings, delete the image files, make sure slider settings are adjusted, then re-import your images and you’re good to go.

• This reply was modified 9 months, 4 weeks ago by  tdgd.
    • This reply was modified 9 months, 4 weeks ago by  tdgd.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.